Let's Start Planning


 As a second-year college student there are a few things I wish my first-year self knew about when it came to a busy school week. One thing I personally notice in myself is stressing and overthinking my schoolwork load leading to procrastination and even more stress. This also leads to a lack of motivation in my day-to-day life causing simple tasks to be difficult to accomplish throughout the week. 

To help myself avoid procrastination and extra stress I started planning my week out. Using a planner, my notes app in my phone or even just the back pages of a notebook I plan out every day of the week including schoolwork, errands, and my job and other activities you may include in your week. 

This allows me to schedule my homework/study time for each class so by the end of the week I know I have covered all of my classes without putting work off or accidentally forgetting an assignment. 

Including, errands you may have to run and the certain days and time you may have to work your job gives you a better idea of how your week will look so nothing will ever jump out and surprise you. 

Motivation is hard to keep up with in college so scheduling certain days and times to dial down and really focus on school will help you to achieve all of your tasks for that week. Scheduling certain times I go to the library and what assignments I will be working on makes me feel more organized and productive. 

Keep in mind that all of this is preference as well, as we are all different with different schedules. 

Below I have attached of one of my weeks planned out as an example! Also don't be scared to have fun with it, I use my bullet journal and fun and bright pen colors and highlighters to really make it my own!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start Off Right!